A prominent real estate agency (based in Kuala Lumpur) is looking for a retired CFO who can help review and provide advice on the financial systems, processes and controls.
The incumbent is expected to provide a report at the end of the review phase on the current status, gaps, risks and recommended solutions. The incumbent would work closely and report to the Founder of the company.
The candidate should ideally have the following skill sets:
- Prior experience as a CFO in a medium – large sized organisation
- Skills and experience in systems, controls, tax and operations
- Experience in property or real estate industry would be an added advantage
- Duration of the review process will be based on the exact needs and parameters as per discussion with the client.
- Client is open to a part time arrangement for this role (2-3 times a week)
- Remuneration will be determined through discussion.
|Job Category||Finance, Project, Relevant Experience Required|