To positively influence the prescribing behavior of Healthcare Practitioners to increase the penetration of the organization’s mature brands and launching of 2nd brands. Leverage on strong customer relationships with the objective of maximizing sales volume, increase brands availability and market share of the organization’s brands portfolio based on assigned customers and territory.
The organization is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, primarily for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection and neuroscience diseases.
It is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies with healthcare sales of $27.97 billion. The organization is listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (Global) as well as the FTSE4Good Index.
In Malaysia, they are currently one of the top pharmaceutical companies and are committed to continued innovation, close customer relationships, people development and an ethical responsible approach to business, with an aim to make a difference to the lives of patients and the healthcare professionals.
Areas of Responsibility
- Sales Achievement & Commitment – monitor sales performance, increase Mature brands penetration into assigned clinics and territory.
- Business Planning – Gather market/competitors’ information to identify business opportunities; cover defined customers with the right frequency per month; explore joint-business partnership opportunities with pharmacies; explore and expand new customer base for Mature brands; actively penetrate company’s 2nd brand via campaigns drive and sampling activities
- Customer Focus and Service – Strong relationship building through trust and credibility
- Reporting / Administration – Submit daily calls activities via Veeva; ensure punctual delivery of reports and expense claims
- High School/A level/Diploma holder and above in any field.
- Experienced medical sales reps with strong relationship with Clinics / GP.
- Good commercial acumen and communication skill.
- Excellent in relationship building with customers.
- Must be self-motivating and result oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must have experience in GP / Clinics knowledge with Pharmaceutical company
- Candidates must also be able to drive and have valid driver license.
- Expected Salary Range: Basic Salary: RM 2900 per month plus incentive (on target, candidate can expect minimum RM16,000 and maximum RM30,000)
- Additional Allowances: Car and phone allowances included
- Working Hours: 5 days a week, 6 calls per day
- Location: Various locations in Peninsular Malaysia
|Job Category||Relevant Experience Required, Sales & Marketing|