The organisation is a preschool with a number of branches in Klang Valley, and has been established since 2011. It is best described as The Happiest Place To Learn, Live, Grow & Play! This is a place where dedicated caregivers bring value, ideas and beliefs to the field of early childhood education through purposeful play. Their branch based at Oasis Ara Damansara is looking for Senior Teachers to join their current team of staff.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Attend to children’s basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers (if needed).
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula
- Enjoy working in Early Childhood environment
- Believing there is a child in you. Want to be the special one who can touch lives of children
- Looking for a happy place to work
- Enjoy sharing things in life.
- Friendly, outgoing and approachable
- Creative fun and lots of laughter
- Diploma/Degree Early Childhood, Nursing, Psychology, Drama or Music, Fine Arts
- Expected Salary Range: RM 1800 – RM 2000 per month based on skills and experience levels
- EPF, SOCSO, Annual Leave, Outpatient Medical
- RM 80 Travelling / Parking Allowances provided per month
- Bonus for eligible employees based on performance. Incumbent should have worked for 2 years in the center to be eligible for bonus.
- Working Hours: Half Day, 5 days a week, (8:30 am – 1:30 pm)
- Working Location: Oasis, Ara Damansara