A premier industrial research and technology organisation in Malaysia, wholly-owned by the Ministry of Finance Incorporated is looking for retirees who are keen to work in the sales & marketing line.
- Accomplish sales & marketing responsibilities to build new customer base, achieve revenue targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate and maintain existing customer sales leads and contact customers in a timely manner to achieve revenue targets and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Collect and provide customer feedback on service for future enhancement and new product development to enhance the service standards.
- Maintain and support customer related matters to ensure customer satisfaction and work closely with operations and related departments to resolve customer issues.
- Identify new customers and develop customer relationship.
- Involve in promotional activities through events and exhibitions.
- Plan, develop and execute business development activities in order to achieve business objectives and needs.
- Plan, formulate, organize, implement and manage the following functions:
- Lead, monitor, provide input and oversee new business growth;
- Formulate strategic direction with direct impact to business results.
- Undertake research prospective account in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through a successful agreement.
- Carry out feasibility studies, follow up new business opportunities, set up meetings and develop proposals and presentations and sales display.
- Degree in Marketing/ Medical / Engineering/ Science / Business Administration or any related field.
- 1 year experience in sales & marketing.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and good command of written & spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self motivating and result oriented.
- Demonstrate ability in analytical thinking, problem solving, written and communication skill.
- Must have own transportation and is willing to travel.
- Salary range : RM 2,500 – RM 3,000
- Working hours : 8am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Benefits : Miscellaneous allowance and medical
- Location : Shah Alam and Kota Kemuning, Selangor