A global sandwich chain with more than 40,000 locations around the world is looking for seniors who are keen to help craft sandwiches according to customer needs, in Bangsar South and Cheras, with full time and part time options available.
They have become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, the founder has had a clear vision for the future of the brand. As they continue to grow, they are guided by the founder’s passion for delighting customers by serving delicious, made-to-order sandwiches.
- Making the sandwich to the taste of the customer and charges the customer according to the menu prices.
- Preparing proteins and vegetables and displays them on the Sandwich unit.
- Maintaining the upkeep and cleaning of restaurant and including the kitchen.
- Stocking and storing inventory for display and future use.
- Speaks English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Basic Reading and writing ability
- Previous roles in retail, customer service or F&B outlets will be an added advantage
- Happy to interact with customers
- Can lift up to 20 kilograms when required
- In good health to allow for standing performance of work.
- Full Time (8-hour shift)
- 6 days a week
- First shift option: 7:30 am – 4pm
- Second shift option: 1pm – 9:30 pm (till closing)
- 30 minutes break time, based on rotation and business needs.
- Part Time (4-hour shift)
- 4 days a week
- First shift option: 10am – 2pm
- Second shift option: 5:30pm – 9:30 pm
- Benefits : Statutory benefits such as EPF and Sosco is provided for full time employees
- Expected Salary
- Full Time: RM 1,100-1,200 based on experience
- Part Time: RM 5.00 to RM 5.50 per hour based on experience
|Job Category||F&B, Minimal Experience Required|